Q: Runs rough misfires temp stays at about first mark on gauge so low.runs rich cam over retarded.oil pressure gauge always at middle

runs rough and rich idles ok until about ten min into it then starts to die have to hold peddle to the floor and then hesitates before getting enough power to move temp gauge doesnt hardly ever reach above first 1/4 mark coated new 02 sensors with carbon after running less than a hour ive changed spark plugs twice a couple coil packs all coils and boots map sensor all 02 sensors cleaned all carbon build up out of throttle body drained computer and ran for 15 min to relearn idle and fule trims changed fule filter whats next?

Hi there. Sometimes its best to stick to the basic issue at hand and explore possible causes of the main symptom you are experiencing. If you are having engine misfiring issues, the first thing a professional mechanic would do is complete an OBD-II check engine inspection; which would download all trouble codes stored in the ECU. Based on your question, it doesn’t appear this critical step has been completed. I would start by completing the OBD-II scan and researching the code and possible sources and solutions before chasing any other repairs.

3. Runs rough misfires temp stays at about first mark on gauge so low.runs rich cam over retarded.oil pressure gauge always at middle