Q: Runs like a truck in gear

We gave it a oil change and filter the next day it ran lime it was on 3 cylinders when in gear

You may have a misfire in the engine on one of the cylinders. If oil was spilled into the spark plug near the oil fill hole or the valve cover leaks into the spark plug holes then you will have a misfire. Have the engine scanned to see if a misfire code is received and remove that coil to see if oil is on it. If so, then the valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals need to be replaced possibly along with the coil and plugs.

3. Runs like a truck in gear