Q: Running warmer then what it should be

Running warmer then it should be. No leaks, the cove said it was was not opening it soon enough

3. Running warmer then what it should be

Q: Q: How do you open the hood?

Opening the hood is vital for a number of things, including checking fluids like engine oil and washer fluid. It’s also necessary for jumping off the battery, checking fuses and a great deal more. Here’s how to do it: ...

Q: ENGINE OVER HEATING

It sounds like you may have a defective thermostat if you haven't checked it yet. If it still overheats after fixing the thermostat then check the radiator next. Make sure the radiator flows in all of the fluid properly. Lastly,...

Q: P0022

Hi there. The Lucas oil stabilizer should not have caused any issues. The P0019, P0022, P0300, P0305, P0307, and P0308 codes are all related to bank(2). The camshaft position out of sync has, more than likely, led to the misfire...