Q: Running rough like a misfire

Truck is running rough like a misfire but I've changed the spark plugs in that cylinder and the coil pack what else could cause this

3. Running rough like a misfire

Q: How do I change the language in the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) can operate in six languages. English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian. To change the language, use the navigational tools on the left side of the steering wheel to scroll through the EVIC display...

Q: Wil diving with a failed fuel level sensor damage my vehicle?

Hi Sebastian. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The fuel level sensor might seem to be a minor component, but in actuality, it impacts a lot of different vehicle systems. If the fuel sensor does not work correctly, it can also...

Q: Vibration while stopped when engine under load (AC + full wheel lock); more noticeable w/ cold engine

This may potentially be a poor engine running condition such as a lack of fuel delivery which could cause it to run poorly resulting in vibration. Are there any check engine lights on? If so, I would recommend having the...