Q: Running rough at idle

Running rough at idle driving sees okay slow down act Ike going to die

3. Running rough at idle

Q: Where could I find a TSB for my 2005 mustang GT regarding my Throttle body or Throttle Position Sensor?

I went through all the technical bulletins and recalls and did not find anything for reprogramming your computer or repairs to the TPS or throttle body. The ones that you are not finding may not be the right ones. I...

Q: Q: Car stalling and dying

Hey there. All of the problems you indicated should most certainly set a Check Engine Light code. Oftentimes, a vehicle may not have set a Check Engine Light but could still contain a code in the computer's memory. Hook the...

Q: Shift lever wont go in park or other gears

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is possible the shifter cable or its related components are damaged. They are typically visible from the bottom of the transmission. It should not be hard to inspect that area if you can...