Q: Running rough at idle

Running rough at idle driving sees okay slow down act Ike going to die

3. Running rough at idle

Q: Rough idle after timing chain install run ok after 2500 rpms

You should check the big main vacuum line going from the PCV valve to the intake manifold. The connection at the manifold gets a hole in it and will cause problems with running at lower rpms.

Q: How do I resolve check engine light on a 2002 ford Taurus SEL that has a A/C compressor bypass pulley installed?

Hi Alex. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, when any bypass or non-OEM system is installed such as an AC bypass pulley, it's not possible to reprogram the ECU to delete warning lights. It's one of the drawbacks to installing...

Q: Q: Why wont my car start?

The click noise you hear is the starter relay working but it may not be sending power to the starter solenoid. You would need to try and replace the starter relay that is clicking and see if it cranks. If...