Q: Running rough at idle

Running rough at idle driving sees okay slow down act Ike going to die

3. Running rough at idle

Q: Fuel fill inlet

Hi...thank you for your question and I will try to help you with the issue. ALL faults that cause the check engine light to illuminate have to be resolved, with the light ultimately extinguished, because once the check engine light...

Q: Car jerks at a stop, only when AC is turned on.

As you may know, the AC system puts an additional strain on the motor. The air conditioning compressor requires torque from the belt system on the engine to power it. When the AC is off, the compressor clutch does not...

Q: Car sputtering like it is out of gas

Hello! It sounds as if you have a restriction in your fuel supply or bad fuel pump. I suggest checking the pressure of the fuel system. A bad fuel pump or clogged fuel filter will cause the symptoms you described....