Q: Q: Running problems

it starts is u have to keep your foot on the gas and theres black stuff coming out of the tail pipe

3. Q: Running problems

Q: Multiple problems on a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hi there. From the description you have provided, there are multiple problems going on with your vehicle, so the faults may or may not be related. Although the car is showing many symptoms, this may not be terminal. It could...

Q: Heater not blowing hot air, only warm.

The most common causes of poor or no heat conditions would be (but not limited to) low coolant level, a restriction in the cooling system, faulty blend door actuator, or faulty heater control valve. I would recommend having the cooling...

Q: How do you get the purge solenoid hoses off

You will need a fuel line disconnect tool on most models. Some models you have to squeeze the connector and pull it off. Depending on your connection you may need the special fuel line tool to have it removed.