Q: Q: Running problems

it starts is u have to keep your foot on the gas and theres black stuff coming out of the tail pipe

3. Q: Running problems

Q: my car jerks in stop and go traffic when accelerating or if i'm coming up a hill. it returns to normal once speed is up

Hello. I would recommend checking the connections to (and potentially cleaning) the mass air flow sensor. This is a unit that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. If this...

Q: Navigation screen system says "program cannot be read" after new car battery was put in.

Hi there. You will need to do a hard reset on the vehicle if your navigation system is factory in design. Disconnect the battery and turn the headlights on. Hold your foot on the brake pedal for 1 minute and...

Q: I have an 05 Liberty CRD. It is stalling out at idle or when pulling up to a red light. This very random.

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2005 Jeep Liberty. This is typically a common symptom of a failing idle air control valve, which is a unit that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with the fuel...