Q: Running problems

it starts is u have to keep your foot on the gas and theres black stuff coming out of the tail pipe

The black smoke is the engine is running real rich. This can be caused by a sensor failure like the coolant sensor, mass air sensor or a problem with the fuel system or injectors. You will need to have the computer scanned for codes and identify the possible cause of the rich condition. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and scan the computer for you so the problem can be isolated and repaired.

3. Running problems