Q: Q: Running problems

it starts is u have to keep your foot on the gas and theres black stuff coming out of the tail pipe

3. Q: Running problems

Q: What makes the check engine light come on?

The drive complaint you described seems to be an engine misfire, which can be verified by scanning the cars computer for an error code. If you get a code P0300, P0302, P0304 or P0306 then Jeep has issued a Technical...

Q: Broken keyless entry

Hello! The first thing that I suggest checking is the battery level of the remote. Weak batteries are the leading cause for faulty key fob operation. However, on your specific vehicle, the leading cause of the malfunction is broken solder...

Q: There is a misfire on cylinder 2. I changed the cylinder and spark plug but am still having the misfire.

Hello. If you switched the spark plugs relating to two different cylinders and the same cylinder exhibited the same signs, then the issue is related to the other components on that cylinder. The test you performed was a great one....