Q: Running into issues when I put a 2004 motor in a 2002 body of a Chevrolet Silverado

im having problems with my 02 silverado i put an 04 motor in and i ran into a problem where the fuel pressure regulator doesnt have a input into the 04 intake manifold and the original one is broken, ive sealed up the regulator itself , but i know its wrong please help , what do i do , and the 04 injector rail has only one input of a fuel line , so i used the 02 rails , but there is no where to connect the fuel regulator line to

3. Running into issues when I put a 2004 motor in a 2002 body of a Chevrolet Silverado