Q: Running in failure mode - 1995 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon

My van was running in failure mode today. The engine is running lean at about 290K with too little fuel and too much air. I’m thinking about installing new injectors. I installed new O2 sensors, new Mass Air Flow sensor and it actually idles better with the MAF disconnected. There is low voltage at the MAF. But a previous test showed it was OK. I am planning to install a new Idle Air Control and a distributor 351 Windsor. Do you have any suggestions for me?

3. Running in failure mode - 1995 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon