Q: Running bad.

My truck spits and sputters going down the highway. It also dies at stop lights and when I put it in reverse but it starts right up. I have changed my PCV valve EGR valve throttle positioning sensor I'm just out of ideas. Any ideas would be appreciated. I have also changed out my cap and plugs and wires when they all this started. Thank you

The fact that your 91 C1500 has almost a half-million miles could indicate multiple issues in the fuel or ignition system that may be contributing to the sputtering problems you’re experiencing. One item that many of us overlook are the fuel injector nozzles and the throttle body. Overtime the throttle body in particular can get coated in excess carbon that will reduce the flow of air / fuel mixture to each fuel injector. Sometimes cleaning the throttle body and fuel injectors can make a huge difference in the idle and acceleration of your Chevrolet.

3. Running bad.