Q: Rough idle start stalls

I was on my way to the drug store and was sitting at a stop light. My car started to idle very rough. It got more and more choppy. I made it to the store and when I came back out to start my car it wouldn’t run. I would start it then it stalled. Do you know what’s wrong?

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a wide variety of issues. Engines require 3 things to operate: fuel, spark, and air. If there is any issue with the supply or system of any of these three, the engine will not run correctly. No start conditions can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, so a proper inspection is recommended to determine what the exact issue could be.