Q: Rotor

If I have a 10.5 rotor on and I change it to a 10.94 in diameter will it cause problems or issues or would it work I don't know the specs.

Q: We just putting in a brand new battery and alternator and last for the week battery now it won't hold a charge

Several issue may be causing the battery to not charge or not hold a charge. The first and easiest step is to trace the wiring circuit involved with the starting system, and visually inspect it for any physical damage. ...

Q: What does the brake system Warning Light mean?

The brake system Warning Light is located on your instrument control panel. The brake system Warning Light can illuminate for two reasons: 1. The parking brake is currently engaged. When the brake system Warning Light comes on, make sure that...

Q: My car makes a grating noise while applying the brakes to turn

It sounds like you need to check your front brakes. Most of the braking is done with the front brakes, therefore they tend to wear out more quickly than the rear brakes. If you let it go too long, you...