Q: Rotor

If I have a 10.5 rotor on and I change it to a 10.94 in diameter will it cause problems or issues or would it work I don't know the specs.

Q: I replaced the lower ball joint, but when I try to tighten the nut, the ball joint stud just turns

A lot of times, when you're installing a ball joint into the lower control arm and trying to tighten the nut to lock in the ball joint shaft, the shaft will spin if you do not have enough pressure on...

Q: My back tires won't rotate when I try to back up the back driver side wheel starts to feel like it's raising

Hello, thank you for writing in. There may be one of several issues going on. To start, this may be an issue of the parking brake not releasing. This should be inspected by a brake specialist, or by someone who...

Q: Rotor or anti-lock brakes problems?

Sometimes when a rotor is warped it may only be a minor warp and not noticeable when the brakes are cold. As the rotor warms up it can warp a little more and be felt as a pulsation. You will...