Q: Rotor

If I have a 10.5 rotor on and I change it to a 10.94 in diameter will it cause problems or issues or would it work I don't know the specs.

Q: heater fan wont work

I recommend you request an electrical diagnostic on the blower motor circuit. It has to be determined if 12 volts is being delivered to the blower motor when the blower motor switch is on, in any or all switch positions....

Q: Grinding sound when stopping

The grinding noise could be anything as simple as a rock stuck in the backing plate behind the brake rotor to the wheel bearing. The steering wheel shake could be related, but the most common issue is an out of...

Q: Annoying hissing metallic sound

The dealer is correct to say it is the brakes. The noise is mostly due to the material in the brake pads. The metal in the brake pads can cause a scrapping noise, then changes with temperature and will not...