Q: Rotor

If I have a 10.5 rotor on and I change it to a 10.94 in diameter will it cause problems or issues or would it work I don't know the specs.

If you are referring to the front brakes, the larger size rotor will only fit the vehicle if it has 4WD. The smaller rotor is for RWD only vehicles. The two rotors are not interchangeable. If you need new brake pads and your existing rotors re-surfaced (or replaced if at the discard limit), please request brake pad replacement - rotor resurfacing and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.