Q: The roof courtesy light, ( not the front) went out together with the bluetooth and back parking sensor.

i drove into a puddle of water when it was raining, when it happened. i took the car to the dealer, was repaired and they setup the bluetooth for me, however 3 months later the same thing happened only the rear parking sensor is still working. could it be wiring issue? because i checked the fuses ( all seem alright). keep trying the bluetooth but it doesn't recognise or pair with my phone. Also changed the bulbs in the two back roof lights, still not working! any idea is appreciated thanks

3. The roof courtesy light, ( not the front) went out together with the bluetooth and back parking sensor.