Q: The roof courtesy light, ( not the front) went out together with the bluetooth and back parking sensor.

i drove into a puddle of water when it was raining, when it happened. i took the car to the dealer, was repaired and they setup the bluetooth for me, however 3 months later the same thing happened only the rear parking sensor is still working. could it be wiring issue? because i checked the fuses ( all seem alright). keep trying the bluetooth but it doesn't recognise or pair with my phone. Also changed the bulbs in the two back roof lights, still not working! any idea is appreciated thanks

Hi there. Sounds like a ground wire or open to short wire in the circuitry in your lighting system. Check all of the wires under the vehicle and see if any of them have burn or bare metal markings. If so, then the wire could have be rubbing and needs repaired. Look at the wiring under the hood and make sure that the wires are clean and tight. Loose wires will cause the lights and Bluetooth to stop working. If you need further assistance with your courtesy light and Bluetooth, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. The roof courtesy light, ( not the front) went out together with the bluetooth and back parking sensor.