Q: Rolling car after park and slight shaking in steering wheel

I have two questions. The first one is whenever I put my car in park it rolls back about 3 inches. It doesn't matter if my car is inclined or not. It doesn't do it every single time. The other problem is whenever I accelerate to a increase speed and have to make a sudden stop. I feel shaking in front wheel area to the point I feel it in my steering wheel and tire area.

I would recommend having your engine and transmission mounts inspected to determine if the rubber is worn out. If this is the case, a worn out mount could be causing both of these issues. One way to check for bad mounts is to shift back and forth from drive to reverse. This will cause a noise and a movement that is abnormal. You may also try holding the brake pedal really hard while pressing the gas pedal in drive or reverse. This will cause a similar jerk in the vehicle. If you find out that your engine or transmission mounts are faulty, I would recommend having them replaced as soon as possible as this can result in a safety issue. Consider YourMechanic for your mount replacement as it can be done at your home or office.

3. Rolling car after park and slight shaking in steering wheel