Q: rims and tires

hello, i have a 1994 f150 with a 5 lug pattern and im looking to get new rims, the lug pattern online says 5 on 5.5 and i found rims online for jeeps that are just regular black rims that are 5 on 5.5 and i know it may be stupid question to ask but will it fit my trucks lug pattern because in the description it says what it fits but only says different types of jeeps and not my truck so i would just like to know if they would fit it before spending some cash on them, also the rims say 15x8 will that fit a tire that is a general grabber at 27/8.50 r14 95q c1 owl? those are the numbers of the tire online, thank you

Hi there:

In most cases, if a 4-wheel drive wheel has a similar bolt pattern, and spacing (as those numbers indicate in the 5 x 5.5), they should work on different makes and models of vehicles with similar applications. So, Jeep 4WD to Ford F-150 should work OK. However, if your tire numbers are accurate (27/8.50R14), then NO, they won’t fit on a 15" rim.