Q: Rim?

50291433654__C78787D3-3BC3-4447-B269-F29591DAAB33.JPG

What is the white part called? And where could I get a new one?

Q: Car jerks forward slightly everytime I hit 19 mph

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The misfire needs to be the focus of our attention. If you had moisture on the spark plugs and white smoke, then there is some kind of coolant leak. This fouling on the...

Q: My Throttle Body sensor, and traction lights just came on after getting thermostat changed. Is there a procedure that I have to do

The appearance of the warning lights might just be coincidental to the thermostat replacement as the systems have nothing to do with a thermostat replacement. It's possible though that you disturbed electrical wiring and/or connections to the affected components. If...

Q: My Chevy Malibu 2013 while driving and I came to a complete stop in the car started to shake really bad and then shut off and then

Sudden loss of engine power, and then a non-functioning starter, raises the possibility of no oil in the engine. In particular, if the engine was seized, the starter would not work in any attempt to re-start the engine. But there...