Q: Rim?

50291433654__C78787D3-3BC3-4447-B269-F29591DAAB33.JPG

What is the white part called? And where could I get a new one?

Q: My vehicle does not want to stay on, I disconnected the TPS and it stays on but the rpm jumps up and down. I've recently replaced

If the RPM's struggle to remain stable, this suggests you may have a vacuum leak or a fuel supply problem. I would recommend plugging the throttle position sensor back in in order to properly trace the problem. The car may...

Q: Emergency flashers activating on their own.

Hello. If your hazard lights are malfunctioning, especially after a jump start, then it may be possible that there is an issue with one of the electrical components. The flashers are controlled by electrical relays that switch power to them...

Q: I am getting a squeaking noise from the left rear wheel not coming from the brakes on my 2013 Porsche Panamera 4

Hi there. In most cases, a squeaking noise coming from a wheel is caused by worn out wheel bearings. This is common with a Porsche and many other European performance models around 50,000 miles. However, it could also be a...