Q: Rim?

50291433654__C78787D3-3BC3-4447-B269-F29591DAAB33.JPG

What is the white part called? And where could I get a new one?

Q: I get trouble code P2138, but I have cleared it and the car works for a while. Now I am getting trouble code P2127 along with P2138.

Hi there. The pedal position sensor on the gas pedal has lost signal for the switch 'E' and 'D'. The code P2138 means that the computer has discovered a malfunction with the pedal sensor. Check the harness to the...

Q: Low oil pressure light came on when I started the car.

The oil pressure light will usually come on when a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump could be failing or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly...

Q: Got my fuses checked and my headlights still don't work but high beams do what else could it be

It is possible both bulbs are burned out. The filament in each bulb should be tested with an ohmmeter. The bulbs can also be powered off the car to see if the filaments work but be wary of short circuits...