Q: Right turn signal doesn't flash - 2003 Dodge Sprinter 3500

The turn signal quit flashing on the right side of the van. When I push the lever while making a turn to the right, the bulb lights up but the signal just won't start flashing. How can I fix this?

You’ll need to turn the signal on and go around to check all the exterior lights to see exactly which one is out. When one goes out, it will stop blinking like you are describing, or it will do the same thing if wrong bulbs are used. To have this repaired, simply replace the turn signal bulb and this should resolve the issue. If the problem comes back, then there could be a problem with the underlying circuit or turn signal switch that needs to be addressed.