Q: Right side blinkers dont blink

right side blinkers dont blink left side is fine

3. Right side blinkers dont blink

Q: Hose hanging underneath car

There are a variety of things that could resemble a hose hanging from the bottom of your car. Without additional information related to the steering symptoms it would be tough to say specifically. Some things to consider are: Does the...

Q: Q: How do I use the turn signals?

The turn signals are important safety features that alert your surrounding drivers of your intention to make a turn. To signal a right turn, pull up on the turn signal lever (located on the left side of the steering column),...

Q: Cranks great will not fire up - 1992 Mazda 929

The antenna wire should not be connected to anything that would cause the car to not start, especially if it is getting power to crank. I would suggest checking to see if the spark plugs are getting fuel to them....