Q: Right side blinkers dont blink

right side blinkers dont blink left side is fine

3. Right side blinkers dont blink

Q: Oil under car

Oil leaks generally will become worse over time. Locations where leaks commonly develop are at the valve cover, oil pan or camshaft and crankshaft seals. The source of the oil leak will need to be located, and then the leak...

Q: Q: Turn signal not working

If the hazard warning lights use the same bulb (filament) as the turn signals, then yes it can't be the bulbs. I would test the turn signal flasher unit. Basically, you want to test for power to the flasher unit...

Q: My car starts but it wont move when i put it in any gear

Hi There, It sounds like your car may be low on transmission fluid or the fluid may need to be changed. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required,...