Q: Right, rear wheel is tilting in more 5 degrees (or more)

Right, rear wheel (only) is tilting in quite a bit, around 5- degrees. There is NO bearing noise at all. Put car up and look over everything. Wheel is 'tight,' has a friend who is a HUGE weight lifter, do some serious shaking on the tire...nothing. Nothing looks bent. Camber adjust looks good. Really stump, but I am "home" mach., so truthfully not super knowledgeable on rear ends. Have not done any rear end work in over 20 years.

NOTE: Bonneville is "SSEi" Air-Induct.

Thank you! Charlie

My car has 170,842 miles.

Negative camber of 5 degrees is a lot and you are probably noticing lots of wear on the inside edge of the tire. There are only three possible causes of excessive camber: 1) if the rear is adjustable, somehow the cam bolt has loosened and moved; 2) suspension parts are loose, broken or worn; or 3) the frame is damaged. To determine which of these is the case in your circumstance, the recommended service is a suspension inspection. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the cause of the issue and get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Right, rear wheel is tilting in more 5 degrees (or more)