Q: Right rear outside break pad wearing down really fast speedometer off by -20

Right rear outside break pad wearing out within 200 miles and destroying rotor. And, parking break, and frac control is off lights are on. Speedometer is also off by -20 I replaced rotor pads and caliper on right rear wheel.

Hi Justin. Thanks for contacting us today. My question to you is whether or not the vehicle has hit a pothole, curb or been involved in an accident? The reason I ask this is that the symptoms you’re describing are often caused by damaged suspension, a hub assembly failure or a warped brake rotor. I would recommend having a professional suspension shop inspect your E-150 for suspension issue before attempting further brake repairs.

3. Right rear outside break pad wearing down really fast speedometer off by -20