Q: Right rear drum break is leaking again

My right rear drum break is leaking and i replaced everything.(springs,caliper and pads) I have replace the rear drum caliper 2 in 2 months. What could be cause this to happen? By the way i can send pictures.

The only thing(s) that pop into my head that could cause the brake fluid leak is a loose brake line or an issue with the brake cylinder. Unfortunately, we’re not able to diagnose a brake leak via photo’s, so you might want to have one of our professional mobile mechanics complete a brake leak inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of the leak and recommend the right repairs.