Q: Right front disc brake seizing

"The right front disc brake has been seizing. To explain, the rotor was not rotating at all. The mechanic did the following:

• replaced the rubber hose from the frame to caliper

• installed a remanufactured caliper

• connected the rubber hose to the caliper

• opened the bleeder and then let gravity bleed until the brake fluid was flowing thru clear tubing to container catching the brake fluid

• bled (pump brake open bleeder fitting, close bleeder fitting, etc.) right front with person in car operating brake pedal with engine off

• started engine and repeated the bleeding process

The brake pedal is fair... ‘But’ the right front caliper has excessive drag (3 times plus/minus more drag) than the left front caliper… ‘But’ the right front caliper no longer seizes. I would appreciate your advice and giving me your diagnosis and the fix."

3. Right front disc brake seizing