Q: Right front ball joint excessive play and needs to be replaced. 2009 Nissan Versa

In June this year during a coil spring change recall, dealer said the left lower ball joint was loose and needed to be replaced. I got it done for cash as car had just come out of warranty. This week during oil change they say that the right ball joint excessive play, needs replacement. My wife drives carefully, car pools and therefore drives twice to work in her car. Distance each day is 60 miles both ways. Well maintained car, with krown rust protection every year. I am beginning to doubt the integrity of the dealer. What is my best option, please? Thank you in advance for your time and help.

3. Right front ball joint excessive play and needs to be replaced. 2009 Nissan Versa