Q: Right back tail/break/reverse lights nothing works, but when I use key fob to lock SUV they light up.

Hello, just started having problems with my right rear tail light assembly, nothing lights up and or works in driving mode. I slaved all the light bulbs with the left side and all the bulbs are good. The only time the right back tail lights up is when I lock the truck with the key fob, then the whole thing lights up which tells me there's 12 volts going to the bulbs. What can that be???
OK just tried key fob again and nothing My car has 149000 miles.

3. Right back tail/break/reverse lights nothing works, but when I use key fob to lock SUV they light up.