Q: Restrain system faulty warning on - 2013 BMW X1

I had to change the back tires on my car. As I couldn't find the tires with the recommended size anywhere near where I live, I purchased tires that were slightly bigger. When I had them replaced, the "restrain system faulty" warning came up. Is this warning connected to the tire replacement or does it indicate another problem? Is it safe to drive the car with 225/65 tires instead of the recommended 225/50?

A: Hello. You may not be able to have the diff...

Hello. You may not be able to have the different size tires on your car. Having the different sizes front to rear will cause wrong speed readings and cause failure codes and systems to be disabled. Special order the tires online and have a local tire shop put the correct one on if they will not special order it for you.