Q: reset theft alarm

i replaced the cluster on my 1999 ford mustang and disconnected the battery. when i connected everything the theft light were flashing and car wont start, the motor is just swinging. i need to know how to reset the theft alarm for the car to start

If your alarm is OEM, resetting instructions and in most cases, the service itself; is provided by the manufacturer through a dealership or authorized repair center. You might want to call your local Ford dealership for details on how to complete this step; as it’s usually done at the dealership by resetting the ECU.

3. reset theft alarm