Q: Reprogram Engine Control Module Q50 Infinti

How much it cost to fix

3. Reprogram Engine Control Module Q50 Infinti

Q: 2014 q50 61k miles and a "Maintenance-other" message is showing. What is this?

This message is the reminder message for you to change the engine oil and filter. You will have to reset the engine oil reminder message. To do this, perform the following steps: STEPS: Turn the ignition key to the...

Q: Fluttering noise when accelerating

The noise you are hearing is most likely a broken door or window seal that is letting air into the passenger compartment, causing the fluttering you are describing. I would suggest having a certified mechanic run a noise inspection to...

Q: 2014 Dodge Durango Limited. Sometimes when i start my car the AC will not come on, then about 5-15 minutes later it start working

Hi there. In many cases, when you have problems with the AC turning on, it's caused by a faulty electrical relay or the AC switch itself being faulty. This is a problem that will progressively get worse, so it's best...