Q: Replacing underbody A.C.coolant hoses

Coolant leak from rear passenger wheel underbody coolant AC and heater unit

Hello. I would need to know what kind of vehicle this is to be able to provide more information. Typically a leak in the rear of the vehicle can be a failure in the hose or in the rear heater core. A cooling system pressure test would need to be done if the leak cannot be easily found. If you need some help fixing this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [repair the coolant leak] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/coolant-is-leaking-inspection

3. Replacing underbody A.C.coolant hoses