Q: replacing outside door handle drvr side 2000 toyota tacoma ex cab can i do it my self or not recomended

outside door pull handle is broken off (drvr side) have one on order,its a2000 toyota prerunner ext cab 2 door..not sure if i should attempt it myself....interior door panel seems a challenge

Hi there. The job or replacing the door handle is pretty simple, once you remove the internal panel. If you don’t feel comfortable removing the interior door panel, please contact one of our mobile mechanics to complete the door handle replacement service for you.

3. replacing outside door handle drvr side 2000 toyota tacoma ex cab can i do it my self or not recomended