Q: Replacing multiple parts

Hello,

I need the following things replaced on my car:

1. Left front bumper impact strip
  2. Front bumper lip spoiler
  3. European yellow fog light set
  4. Left door weatherstrip seal.

I would like to know if you could provide me with a quote for parts and labor.

Also, if we are to proceed, I would like to know what is the typical window for scheduling appointments.

Greetings, Enrico

Hello Enrico. Thanks for writing into YourMechanic.com. After reviewing your list of items you need completed on your BMW M3, I am not certain we are able to help you with these items. Our mobile mechanics complete several general and advanced repair and inspection services, primarily to engines, brakes, steering, electrical, fuel systems, coolant systems, ignition, doors, locks, suspension parts and more. However, we are not able to complete body repairs or installation of aftermarket upgrades. I have forwarded your email to our sales professionals who will verify this information for you and will contact you directly with any of the above services we can assist you with, as well as booking options. Thank you again for contacting our Ask a Mechanic section.

3. Replacing multiple parts