Q: Replacing ignition lock and cylinder anything required afterwards

Find me a place in the lock and cylinder for a 2005 Honda Civic are there any required steps following installation

Hello. If your vehicle was equipped with a transponder type key, then it may be possible that the key has to be programmed to match the ignition lock cylinder. Some vehicles are equipped with a security feature that will only allow programmed keys to start the vehicle. If your vehicle uses a regular key to in the ignition, then there is likely not any reset procedure of any sort required, if the cylinder was installed correctly.

3. Replacing ignition lock and cylinder anything required afterwards