Q: Replacing Cylinder Head

Hello I recently bought a nissan altima 2010 very cheap because it has a blown head gasket, I'm going end up replacing the old water pump, thermostat and a cylinder head with new ones , the problem i'm having trouble finding the cylinder head torque sequence and torque, i look everywhere and didn't find much on altima's the only thing i could find was one pdf and im not sure if it correct. this is the engine, page 64 is the cylinder head http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/Altima/2010/EM.pdf

To me the pdf looks wrong because Torque seem to be too much to start on a high ft-lb torquing for the cylderhead unless i'm wrong?

Step a : 98.1 N·m (10 kg-m, 72 ft-lb) < looks too high for beginning torque Step b : Loosen to 0 N·m in the reverse order of tightening. <Im confuse what to do here Step c : 39.2 N·m (4.0 kg-m, 29 ft-lb) Step d : 75° clockw

This is correct. The first torque step is to seat the head. Then loosen and tighten to 29 ftlb, then you have to tighten each bolt 75 degrees and then another 75 degrees. The bolts are torque to yield, which is why you should only use new ones and lightly oil the threads before putting them in. Make sure the bolt holes are free of oil and coolant, as tightening a bolt into a hold full of coolant can crack the block.

3. Replacing Cylinder Head