Q: Replacing Cylinder Head

Hello I recently bought a nissan altima 2010 very cheap because it has a blown head gasket, I'm going end up replacing the old water pump, thermostat and a cylinder head with new ones , the problem i'm having trouble finding the cylinder head torque sequence and torque, i look everywhere and didn't find much on altima's the only thing i could find was one pdf and im not sure if it correct. this is the engine, page 64 is the cylinder head http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/Altima/2010/EM.pdf

To me the pdf looks wrong because Torque seem to be too much to start on a high ft-lb torquing for the cylderhead unless i'm wrong?

Step a : 98.1 N·m (10 kg-m, 72 ft-lb) < looks too high for beginning torque Step b : Loosen to 0 N·m in the reverse order of tightening. <Im confuse what to do here Step c : 39.2 N·m (4.0 kg-m, 29 ft-lb) Step d : 75° clockw

3. Replacing Cylinder Head