Q: Replacing Coils in f150

How hard is it to replace a engine coil in a f150? What would be the cost if you brought it to a auto repair place?

3. Replacing Coils in f150

Q: How do I know if I need engine mounts?

Greetings. Engine mounts are made of rubber that is designed to dampen vibration, in time the rubber will dry up and loose its ability to absorb vibrations. The vibration caused by a bad motor mount will increase gradually, so your...

Q: Can it need a 4 wheel alignment. I was told it doesn't have adjustments like typical cars.

Your vehicle can have a 4-wheel alignment done to adjust the front and rear of your vehicle to specifications. If you had an alignment done, then the repair facility should of been able to supply the print of the before-and-after...

Q: Low beams are very dim and blinkers are very bright

You are only seeing the daytime running lights possibly. The headlight switch is not working internally and may need to be replaced. I recommend having the system tested by a mechanic to see if the bulbs you put in are...