Q: Replacing Coils in f150

How hard is it to replace a engine coil in a f150? What would be the cost if you brought it to a auto repair place?

3. Replacing Coils in f150

Q: Fuel pump works, but I don't think it is getting fuel to the engine.

An engine that cranks normally but does not start is most likely not getting fuel or spark. If you hear the fuel pump working, it probably is not to blame. Checking for proper fuel and spark can be done using...

Q: I was driving on the highway and I lost power and the car cut off. The car will not start back up and it has gas in it has coming through the gas line.

Hi there. Check the ignition system and see if the spark plugs are sparking. If the spark plugs are not sparking, then check for power to the ignition coil. If there is no power to the ignition coil, then check...

Q: tailgate lock not working

Hey there. Thanks for writing in about your tailgate lock on the 2006 Ford F-150. If your tailgate uses a manual key-operated locking system, it's quite possible that your lock is stuck or frozen due to debris, gunk or other...