Q: Replacing Coils in f150

How hard is it to replace a engine coil in a f150? What would be the cost if you brought it to a auto repair place?

3. Replacing Coils in f150

Q: Car pulling and jerking

Your vehicle may be out of alignment. Every time you hit a hard bump in the road, the alignment gets slightly altered, in most cases you won't even notice, but eventually it will become out far enough that you can...

Q: Chevy Aveo ls 1.6 2007. 155km on it. My car starts to shake and jerk when turning on the ac and when idiling with ac on.

This is normally caused when the A/C system is experiencing a very high pressure condition, which in turn puts an additional strain on the engine to power the A/C compressor. I would suggest having a professional from Yourmechanic come to...

Q: Advtrac came on and abs light how does this affect my car

The AdvanceTrac warning light means that service is needed on your vehicle's AdvanceTrac system. AdvanceTrac is an electronic stability control or "traction control" system and while the warning is displayed that safety feature may be unavailable, or may malfunction, in...