Q: Replacing Coils in f150

How hard is it to replace a engine coil in a f150? What would be the cost if you brought it to a auto repair place?

The engine has a separate coil for each cylinder. It is recommended to have the spark plugs replaced at the same time when the coils are replaced. The spark plugs can break off in the cylinder head and job should be performed by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic with experience and knowledge getting the spark plugs out with least chances of breaking them off. If they do break then special steps need to be done to get out the pieces and replace the plugs and coils.

3. Replacing Coils in f150