Q: replacing antifreeze in my car

How do I change my antifreeze in my Chev 2010 Tahoe. I cant locate the plug How do you drain the old antifreeze and replace with new.

3. replacing antifreeze in my car

Q: I have a Chrysler Sebring 2010 the red lighting bolt light came on and so did the traction light

In Chrysler speak, the red lightning bolt usually means a charging system or electrical malfunction. Your other lights and issues might come from the same cause. If the system voltage gets too low or too high, all sorts of things...

Q: Heater doesn't work

The heater control valve may not be opening fully and/or the heater core, beneath and within the dash, may be partially plugged. In both cases, the result would be inadequate heated engine coolant flow through the heater core and no...

Q: brake smell is burning

Hi there. It really depends on what is causing the smell and what type of smell it is that would determine the source. If you notice brake fluid smell, it is usually caused by a brake line that is loose....