Q: replacing antifreeze in my car

How do I change my antifreeze in my Chev 2010 Tahoe. I cant locate the plug How do you drain the old antifreeze and replace with new.

3. replacing antifreeze in my car

Q: Car started clicking before dying

A faulty camshaft sensor will definitely cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate; there will most likely be a fault stored for it, if it is, indeed, faulty. All other fault codes will need to be read out as well....

Q: Water coming out of overflow tank

The coolant in the engine has the job of removing heat from the engine and releasing the heat by way of the radiator. The coolant is circulated by the coolant pump. If there is a pressure created internally other than...

Q: What does the Release Parking Brake message mean?

The Release Parking Brake message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then your parking brake is currently engaged. If you receive this alert, release the parking brake before driving your vehicle.