Q: replacing antifreeze in my car

How do I change my antifreeze in my Chev 2010 Tahoe. I cant locate the plug How do you drain the old antifreeze and replace with new.

3. replacing antifreeze in my car

Q: Steering wheel Problem

Your vehicle is equipped with electric power steering. Failure of the steering wheel to return, and re-center itself, can be caused by vehicle misalignment (in particular, caster is off), damage to the suspension, or faults in the electric power steering...

Q: Leakage on my transmission? 2008 Cadillac CTS

Hi there - check all your fluid levels, but check your engine coolant level most closely. The coolant GM uses for your engine (Dexcool) is, in fact, orange - not pink as most transmission fluids. Engine coolant will evaporate, not...

Q: Car making weird noise after accident

Hello. There are a number of things that can be making noise, but without having a description of the noise and when it occurs it is hard to say what it may be. If the noise occurs only when the...