Q: Replacing a window.

Someone broke into my 2000 dodge neon and shattered the back door window (driver's side). I bought a 2002 dodge neon window from a salvage yard to replace it. They said it would fit and be an easy installment. I took of the door panel, removed the screws, and lowered the crank shift regulator down all the way. My problem now is that I cannot get the window to slide in and sit correctly. Its either crooked, tilted, or not inside the seal. Is there any tips, instructions or advice you can give me?? Please help!

First thing to do is verify the part number on the glass is for the left rear door. The part number should be 5115683AA if it is correct. If not then you may have the wrong glass. The window would have to go in at an angle with front lower side going in first and then rotate the glass back even to get into the window side guides and then lower to about half way and bring regulator up to meet the window in an opening where the holes can be lined up to connect window to regulator.

3. Replacing a window.