Q: replacing a cv axle simple right

Ive done a bit of work on my car my self, brakes, rotors and radiator. Is a cv axle just as easy?

3. replacing a cv axle simple right

Q: Car self-accelerates intermittently

Hello. The odor of oil is merely coincidental to the symptoms you report. Any vehicle of that vintage is going to have multiple oil leaks unless the engine has been re-sealed or re-built. Just be sure the leak is not...

Q: Donor 5 speed from '95 Nissan hard body pickup. Will it bolt up to the L18 engine in Datsun?

This is a tough case. Even if the transmission does bolt up, the difference in electronics might it difficult to retrofit to the older vehicle. The electronics must be different and there were many vacuum assisted components in earlier years...

Q: Engine burns oil on a '97 Integra

If it's running rich, it can easily flood the engine out and cause it to burn oil. So I would work on that first. But that said, realize that the only thing you are testing the engine compression is the...