Q: replacing a cv axle simple right

Ive done a bit of work on my car my self, brakes, rotors and radiator. Is a cv axle just as easy?

3. replacing a cv axle simple right

Q: Car computer showing several fault codes.

I would have a technician tune the car up and replace the spark plugs and coil packs. That is the code for misfire and coil pack problems. Code p01297 is a code for the map sensor. You could have a...

Q: Car is making a knocking noise. 2006 Toyota Corolla

Hi - your engine could be knocking from bad fuel, ignition problems or bad bearings. Check your engine oil level first - a low oil level could be the most damaging. If the Check Engine light is illuminated, have the...

Q: engine sputtering in the rain and having a harder time starting in the cold recently

Consistent occurrence of poor operation during periods of high humidity is a clear sign of current leakage in the ignition system. Such leakage can occur as moisture provides an unintended path to ground on the high tension spark plug wires...