Q: Q: Replacement key

How much will it cost to replace a key

3. Q: Replacement key

Q: My son went to move his car this morning and the engine made an awful loud noise (more on the left side) when he put it in drive.

I'll bet he's broken a CV joint. The CV joints are the universal joints that allow the front wheels to be under power while they are steering. When the fail, sometimes the while thing blows apart making a pretty impressive...

Q: Electrical problems with keyless entry, headlights and radio

Hello. We will be happy to assist. The problem you are experiencing is common. The symptoms you have are identical to many other SL500 owner complaints. The component which causes all the misbehavior is the EIS (Electronic Ignition Switch). Symptoms...

Q: Water pump going out

Hello. It is not clear how you determined having a bad water pump or clogged system. If the engine water temperature is higher than 220F, sometimes the symptoms can indicate a weak, or non-functioning thermostat. Newer water pumps have plastic...