Q: replacement airbag

I would like to change new airbag.. Driver side and passenger side

3. replacement airbag

Q: Q: Shut down while driving

Hello, thank you for writing in. It certainly sounds like the vehicle is losing electrical power, which is an almost definite sign that the alternator has failed. It is solely responsible for providing electrical power to the vehicle while driving....

Q: Battery went dead. Replaced battery. Engine and battery lights are on.

Hi There, As you know, your problem may be related to a faulty alternator resulting from it not properly charging the battery. This may also be related to a faulty voltage regulator. The voltage regulator regulates the rate at which...

Q: Shaking on acceleration over 3,000 rpm.

Check the engine for a misfire. Check the spark plugs and see if they are working and if there is park to the spark plugs. If the spark plugs are clean and there is spark to the spark plugs, then...