Q: replacement airbag

I would like to change new airbag.. Driver side and passenger side

3. replacement airbag

Q: Nail in tire was removed but tire did not lose air. Nail did not penetrate all the way thru. Is tire still safe?

Hey there. As long as you sprayed soapy water on the area and no leak was found then you should be okay to operate the car without too much worry. If there was a leak, you would begin to see...

Q: Car starts in On position

The most likely cause of this issue is a faulty ignition switch or lock cylinder. One of the tumblers may have fallen out of place causing a connection to the starter when there should not be. My best recommendation would...

Q: Oil level and effects

When the oil life says 10% life left, this has to do with how long it has been since the last time you changed the oil was. This does not indicate a low oil level in the motor. As for...