Q: Replaced window assembly in chrysler van. one touch does not always work

My husband replaced the motor, regulator, and assembly on my drivers side window due to cables getting tangled in old motor. Everything works except the one-touch going up works randomly. It always works going down but only works sometimes going up. The window still goes up but sometimes I have to hold the button up. And other times it goes straight up. I am making sure to activate the one touch by pulling all the way up and releasing.

3. Replaced window assembly in chrysler van. one touch does not always work