Q: Replaced transmission cooler but its still not shifting could this be because it's now in limp mode

I pulled into gas station and noticed transmission fluid running out underneath called mechanic he loaded it up took it to shop found it to be the transmission cooler and changed that but it still wouldn't shift when i asked what he thought it might be he said he didn't know so I told him to stop working on it. It wouldn't throw a code but a transmission mechanic thought it was probably an external issue like solenoid or sensor changed solenoid still wouldn't shift could it be pressure switch

Hello. Shifting problems can be caused by a wide variety of things. Some vehicles are equipped with more than one shift solenoid and will have issues shifting if one of them fails. It may also be possible that the pressure switch or valve body have failed. The pressure switch monitors the fluid pressure for the computer and the valve body is the component that directs the fluid and pressure. If either of these components have an issue, all sorts of transmission problems can occur. If the issues began after a leak, then it may be possible that some sort of problem has occurred as a result of the leak, and perhaps damage to an internal component due to low fluid. If you are still unsure about the issue, I would recommend having a shop that specializes in transmissions look at the vehicle.

3. Replaced transmission cooler but its still not shifting could this be because it's now in limp mode