Q: Replaced the transmission with a 04 tranny and it shifts funny when I I'm coming to a stop. It's like a straight shift sometimes

Changed trannys put a 05 trans in it an it shifts but it don't gear itself down like it should. An don't seem to have power like the other tranny I put the natural safety switch off my o2 on it case the plug wasn't the same on the o5 granny on the neutral safety switch could this be my problem.

3. Replaced the transmission with a 04 tranny and it shifts funny when I I'm coming to a stop. It's like a straight shift sometimes