Q: Q: Misfire

Tuned up my car after I got a #2 and #3 misfire and now have a #4 misfire saying it's the coil pack. All the coils are brand new could I have bought a bad coil pack?

You may have an issue with power getting to the coil pack or from the coil pack. Check to be sure all connections to the coils are solid. Other things like faulty wires going to the coil may also case the coil to misfire. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to determine what may be causing the misfire.