Q: replaced the battery in the key remote my car still says immobilized feature my 2004 Saab arc 9-3 convertible

My car says immobilized feature and I tried to replace the battery in the remote on my key and it still says it

To temporarily override the immobilizer system, please utilize these instructions. If the issue remains unresolved, please request a no start diagnostic and a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• replaced the battery in the key remote my car still says immobilized feature my 2004 Saab arc 9-3 convertible