Q: replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on

Replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on.. heated temp sensor with a lighter nd they turn on but not conected to the car

3. replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on

Q: My car battery is dying while it's parked. I replaced the battery and in just a week it died while sitting parked overnight.

Hi there. There could be a parasitic load on the battery causing it to drain overnight. To check this symptom perform the following: Remove the negative battery cable (-) Get a digital meter and put one lead on the...

Q: Why would my passenger side drum brake engage when I'm not touching the brake pedal and then release?

Do any warning lights come on when this happens? If you are having an issue with the ABS system (which is kind of unlikely), or an issue with the brake sensors the vehicle will likely set codes which can be...

Q: Q: Problem with RPM

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...