Q: replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on

Replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on.. heated temp sensor with a lighter nd they turn on but not conected to the car

3. replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on

Q: My car won't start - 2005 Nissan Micra

Hello. You may have a short-term and long-term problem that are the same. For the "Oil Light is on", check the oil level before starting it again. If the oil level is low enough to cause the oil light to...

Q: Driverside engine vibration at warm idle.

Hi there. Quite often the type of vibration you are describing can be caused by a loose motor mount. It's not uncommon for only one side to wear out, but as one becomes loose, excessive pressure is applied to the...

Q: I have a 2007 Nissan Sentra. Today I stupidly put my car in park while going about 7 miles per hour.

Yea, that was a pretty big goof! Just don't do it again. Everybody gets in a hurry and makes that mistake sometime and your car can probably handle it a few times, but when it's too much, the parking pawl...