Q: replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on

Replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on.. heated temp sensor with a lighter nd they turn on but not conected to the car

Hi Selene. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It’s quite possible that you’ve got a damaged relay or a ground that isn’t correctly attached if the fan turns with physical ’stimulation’ but not automatically. However, this could also be an ECU connectivity issue - which is common with Nissan’s older than 10 to 15 years. This is something you should probably have a professional mechanic inspect your car on-site.

3. replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on