Q: replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on

Replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on.. heated temp sensor with a lighter nd they turn on but not conected to the car

3. replaced temp sensor and fans dnt turn on

Q: Delay in braking, computer doesn't recognize the brakes. 2011 Nissan Leaf

Hello there, this is a very unusual issue with the 2011 Nissan Leaf. The Leaf uses electronically controlled hydraulic brakes. What this means is that the brake pedal, booster, and ABS is all electric. A few different faults could cause...

Q: 2007 terrible gas milage - replaced cylinder head - ignition coils - and soark plugs - I'd it worth it to replace fuel filter

Hello, thank you for writing in. The fuel economy is going to lessen over time for many reasons. If you believe there is something mechanically wrong with the vehicle, start by scanning the vehicle for diagnostic codes (even without a...

Q: Idles issue after warm up.

The idle control valve is the most likely cause and is the most common of problems with the vehicle for a low idle problem. You may also need to clean the throttle body and its passages with the idle control...