Q: Replaced power steering pump, high pressure line, put new fluid - what else can the noise be?

Replaced power steering pump and high pressure line, but it's still whining. What else can it be please help me

Hi there, thank for writing in. You may have a small pin hole in the oil line from the reservoir to the pump. The pin leak will introduce air into the pump and cause the fluid to get air in it and this will cause the noise in the pump. Have the hose inspected and replaced if any signs of a leak or excessive air is in fluid. If you would like help, consider having one of our expert automotive technicians come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make any repairs as needed.

• Replaced power steering pump, high pressure line, put new fluid - what else can the noise be?