Q: Replaced my battery and replaced ends to the battery cables - does not want to start until I turn it over a few times - I think it my main cable.

I have just replaced my baterry and the ends to my battery cables-the truck still hesitates to start- I think it might be the main battery cable-is it hard for a person to replace this cable (it looks so warn out)about how much does this cost.thank you for your time- plus wear do I go to have seat bels put in

3. Replaced my battery and replaced ends to the battery cables - does not want to start until I turn it over a few times - I think it my main cable.