Q: Replaced left rear door actuator power door lock still opens only three doors!

Is there another reason why the left rear door will not unlock or lock?

A: You may have a problem with the latch itsel...

You may have a problem with the latch itself. You first need to disconnect the wire connector to the door lock actuator and plug in the old one to see if the actuator works without being on. If there is no power then you will need to trace the harness along B pilar to locate a possible wiring break. If you have power then you may have a binding latch and will need to replace it.