Q: Replaced IAC valve. Now when I start the car it idles around 1500 rpm in park and neutral. Runs great while in drive and idles at

2003 dodge neon replaced the iac valve. Now at start up it idles at 1500 rpm in park and neutral. In drive idles at 1,000 as normal. Could this be the throttle position sensor?

After the IAC valve is replaced you will need to relearn the engine idle again. Disconnect the battery for a couple minutes and then restart the vehicle and warm the engine at 1500 rpm and then let idle for two minutes and then put in gear with no accessories on and idle two minutes and then put a/c on and put blower on medium speed and let idle two minutes. The engine idle should be relearned now.

• Replaced IAC valve. Now when I start the car it idles around 1500 rpm in park and neutral. Runs great while in drive and idles at