Q: replaced heater core,,,now the car has no tail lights or brake lights,or dash lights,,took dashboard out again all plugs r hooked

took dashboard out to replace heater core,,,now car has no brake lights,tail lights,or instrument panel lights,,,,took dash out again,,found a plug on driver side,,but there is no where to plug it into something,,,,iam thinking its the DRL relay,,, 2004 kia rio

3. replaced heater core,,,now the car has no tail lights or brake lights,or dash lights,,took dashboard out again all plugs r hooked