Q: Replaced gaskets light back on

I replaced all the intake manifold gaskets and the check engine light came back on

3. Replaced gaskets light back on

Q: 2000 Mustang v6 manual has whining sound coming from the power steering pump even after replacing the rack and pinion, pump & HPL

If you haven't already done so, disconnect the drive belt to the pump and briefly run the engine to be sure that the noise is not coming from elsewhere. If indeed the noise is from the pump, be sure you...

Q: Does my 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt have 2 timing chains?

Hi Tiffany. Thanks for contacting us today. I think your mechanic is simply confused with the nomenclature, but there are (2) chains that comprise the timing system on a 2.2 Ecotec engine. The first is the timing chain, which is...

Q: When I drive mostly slow, but also when I'm going fast the front right tire has a bounce to it. New tire, what could it be?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Chevrolet Monte Carlo. If the problem did not start until you installed the tires then the tire is most likely bad and has a flat spot. I suggest taking it back to the...