Q: Replaced gaskets light back on

I replaced all the intake manifold gaskets and the check engine light came back on

3. Replaced gaskets light back on

Q: Cylinder 6 misfiring

Since you have already replaced the plugs and wires, that narrows down what the problem could be. The most likely culprits of your issue are a faulty fuel injector or ignition coil. However, there is a slight chance that there...

Q: Charging System Failure on van

It definitely sounds like you are experiencing a charging issue. The alternator is the component responsible for charging the battery in a vehicle. System voltage needs to be a minimum of 12 volts. Anything less than this could potentially create...

Q: Engine smells hot on my 2000 Toyota Camry but isn't overheating

Hi there. Not overheating, coolant level okay, and normal operating temperature are all good things. The hot smell may be, engine oil burning. It could be, the valve cover gasket leaking oil onto the exhaust manifold. This may account for...