Q: Replaced gaskets light back on

I replaced all the intake manifold gaskets and the check engine light came back on

3. Replaced gaskets light back on

Q: Ignition fuse keeps blowing, all back lights don't work, gauges messed up, can't shift out of park when engine is on.

The ignition switch is damaged and needs replaced. The contacts inside the ignition switch is are shorting out with itself. This is why the switch has to be in a specific position to release the shift interlock solenoid. If you...

Q: My rpo code is m30 which means I have a 4l60e, what is the difference between ID code LAD and CAD will they interchange?

Hello, the transmission will bolt up to vehicle. The difference can be configuration of operating pressures, clutch pack stack and shift points. These codes are for engine and vehicle type match. The transmission will work just may not have smooth...

Q: Q: Car shakes when started

Hello, Having your car shake during start up is not a pleasant experience, to say the least. There are several factors that could lead to the symptoms your Monte Carlo is experiencing with shaking while starting. While the timing chain...