Q: Replaced gaskets light back on

I replaced all the intake manifold gaskets and the check engine light came back on

If you have replaced intake manifold gaskets and the check engine light has returned, I can think of a couple of possible causes. One possibility is that the replacement of the intake manifold gaskets was not carried out according to the manufacturer’s specifications. This could result in the same symptoms as before. It is also possible that the intake manifold gasket replacement was unnessecary and that another problem exists. Consider having a check engine light is on inspection performed by a qualified professional from YourMechanic.

3. Replaced gaskets light back on