Q: Replaced front rotors an brakes. Pedal is hard to press. Not even getting fluid to the rear brakes.

No brake fluid getting to rear brakes. Pedal hard to press. Replaced rotors an front brakes an no change. Car slows itself down.

A: Hi there. There could be several problems h...

Hi there. There could be several problems here; seized brake components on the rear, failed proportioning valve, failed master cylinder, failed brake booster. How do you know there is no fluid getting to the rear brakes? Are the front brakes working at all? This could be a serious safety concern and truly needs a qualified technician to perform an inspection. Having a qualified technician perform the inspection will avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a brake pedal is hard to press inspection.